Monday, February 7, 2011

WOW... Better than I could have EVER asked for!!

I have to say... it's amazing to me how one can wish for something.. and with enough hard work, planning, and follow through, your dreams can come true!!

Wack-o-Magic has only two props on the market and BOTH of them are dangerously  close to selling out BEFORE even have my website and store up and working!!!

Holy Moses!!

Not that I'm complaining.. i can always make more.. 

Here are the Mis-Made Monsters... sitting waiting for people to love them and buy them and pet them and call them George...


Don't you wish YOU had one?

You'd better buy it now.. the next set made will go up in price about a hundred dollars.. I'm charging FAR too little for the amount of work that goes into them.. and  the next batch will be a bit closer to what I'm considering fair market value for materials and hours put into them.

No comments:

Post a Comment