Friday, May 25, 2012

Thanks to Jeff McBride and the rest of the attendees at the IMX Convention in Las Vegas

Thanks to Jeff McBride for saying some VERY nice things about Wack-o-Magic and buying a Grymoire and a GIANT Devil's Handkerchief at the booth!

His exact phrase about the Devil's Handkerchief  "What a GREAT utllity item, I've never seen one made this big before."...

Yigel Mesika and Bill Abbott both loved my Topsy Turvey Bottles.. (All the weirder because Yigel is the invisible thread guy!!)  Bill Abbott's quote was "The best Tricky Bottles I've ever seen."... even if he didn't get the name right.. we all know what he meant!! I'm humbled.

Raymond Crowe said some GREAT things about the Ultimate Dancing cane and gave me permission to add some of his dancing cane moves to my directions... as long as he gets the credit where it's due.. and OF COURSE I will.. he's a super nice guy, and a genius performer!

I have to say the reaction to Wack-o-Magic was exceptionally positive at the IMX convention... People RAVED about the Grymoire and the Tiny Tricky Trashcan... and of course the Topsy Turvey Soda Bottles and the Dancing Cane was a big hit.. and sold out... but it seemed that people REALLY like the stuff that I build and that Walt Anthony writes the routines for..  We make a spectacular team...

No comments:

Post a Comment