Saturday, February 5, 2011

Lets give a BIG thank you to Paul Osborne....

Paul Osborne, writer/designer/performer, just gave Wack-o-Magic a WONDERFUL writeup on his blog!

I couldn't do as good a job telling you how fabulous I am... so just read it yourself.. and see the nice things he writes about me!

I am excited to announce Michael Mosher's new magic manufacturing company, Wack-O Magic! His first two releases are terrific, and if you don’t mind a review, I can tell you his Topsy Turvey Soda bottles are the best I have seen, 
and I have seen them all from P&L to Grant’s Black Cherry versions. His are better, current, realistic and improved over all the others, and the best news is the price. As a great audience participation trick, this one can’t be beat!

I love the Strat-o-spheres as a prop. I’ve never understood why it wasn’t called the stop light trick, but who cares? Mike made a new version that is totally logical. Remember in the movies how they assembled Frankenstein? Now you can, too. Yes, it’s the monster that can’t be assembled, or can he? Like the movie, which was not a Halloween release, this prop can be featured year round!  The other cool thing is that this Frankenstein is a cute little guy so he’s perfect for kid shows. Another new and clever magical prop from Michael Mosher.


Check them out!


Finally, Mike has the capability to make custom feet for your illusions. 

I am sure you can look to more creative magic props from the fertile mind of Michael Mosher and his new company, Wack-o-Magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment